Terms & Conditions & Cancellation Policy
These general terms and conditions of sale (the "GTCS") apply to any reservation and/or purchase made by a Customer (as defined below) from Diane Servant, an individual company whose address is 1 rue Villaret de Joyeuse 75017 Paris, France, SIRET number 798392189 00030, VAT number FR 05798392189.
IT WAS AGREED AS FOLLOWS:
Art 1. DEFINITIONS
Terms used in the body of the GCS, including its preamble, and beginning with a
whether they are used in the singular or plural, will have the meaning assigned to them.
Beneficiary : designates the person using the Gift.
Gift voucher : means the document describing the offer that is the subject of the Gift Voucher, the name of the beneficiary, the reservation code and the validity period. The Gift Voucher can be delivered on site or digitally.
Gift : designates a Gift Voucher
Customer : designates the natural person of legal age and full legal capacity who
enabling it to enter into commitments under the GTC, and acting for its own needs, to the exclusion of
any activity of intermediation, resale, distribution or similar of all or part of the Services and/or Gifts.
Contract : means, together, the General Terms and Conditions and the Special Conditions of the Reserved Tariff and/or the Cancellation Policy.
Cancellation Deadline means the deadline for cancellation of Care Services.
in the Special Conditions of the Reserved Fare or in the Cancellation Policy, as the case may be,
for all bookings cancelled by the customer.
Reserved Tariff Special Conditions: means the special conditions of reservation, cancellation, no show, minimum number of people for each Care Service that are available on the Site.
Confirmation Email : means the confirmation email sent by Diane Servant to the customer at the email address provided by the customer at the time of booking and/or ordering, containing a summary of the contract and specifying in particular the conditions of the booking and/or details of the order placed.
Cancellation policy : means the special conditions applicable to the modification
and/or cancellation of a Care Service.
Care Services : refers to any of the services offered to Customers by Diane Servant.
Site : refers to the www.dianeservant.com website.
Company : designates Diane Servant, a sole proprietorship whose address is 1 rue Villaret
de Joyeuse 75017 Paris and whose SIRET number is 798392189 00030, VAT no.
Article 2. PURPOSE
The General Terms and Conditions prevail over any other document with regard to their subject matter, with the exception of the
Special Conditions of the Reserved Tariff or on the Cancellation Policy, which take precedence over
in the event of conflict. The Contract expresses the entirety of the obligations of the parties.
No general or specific conditions communicated by the Customer may be incorporated into the
Contract. The GTC are available on the www.dianeservant.com website, where they are
can be consulted at any time.
Article 3. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES AND GIFTS
The Customer has the option of reserving one or more Care Service(s) and/or purchasing a Voucher.
Gift on site or on the Site. The essential characteristics of the Care Services and/or Gift Certificates are indicated to the Customer at the time of reservation and/or purchase and are also described on the Site. The photographs presented on the Site are for illustrative purposes only.
merely indicative. The Site also includes the following information:
- The essential characteristics of the Care Services and/or Gift Certificates offered
- Price list
- Terms of payment
- The General Terms and Conditions of Sale, as well as the Special Conditions of the Reserved Tariff and/or the Cancellation Policies, where applicable.
Article 4. RESERVATION
4.1 Reservation process
The reservation of a Service or the purchase of a Gift Voucher can be made, as the case may be, via the Site or on site.
4.2 Contract acceptance
Any reservation and/or purchase implies prior, complete and unreserved consultation and acceptance of the GTC.
The Customer acknowledges that he/she has taken cognizance of the nature, purpose and reservation terms of the Care Services and/or Gift Certificates, and that he/she has requested and obtained from the Diane Servant establishment all necessary and/or additional information to make his/her reservation and/or purchase with full knowledge of the facts. For all intents and purposes, the Customer is solely responsible for his or her choice of Care Services and/or Gift Certificates and their suitability for his or her needs, such that the Establishment or the Company cannot be held liable in this respect.
4 .3 Booking and/or purchase confirmation
Once the Customer has completed the reservation and/or purchase process in accordance with the conditions set out in this Article 4, and made the corresponding payment and/or taken the corresponding imprint in accordance with the conditions set out in Article 5 below, the Customer will receive a Confirmation Email at the email address he/she has communicated to the Establishment.
4.4 Modification of the General Terms and Conditions
The General Terms and Conditions of Sale may be amended and/or supplemented by the Company at any time. In this case, the new version of the GCS will be posted on the Site in a readable and accessible format, so that the Customer can easily access and read it. The amended/completed GCS will take effect from the date they are posted on the Site, and will apply only to purchases and/or reservations made on the Site after their posting.
4.5 Process for reserving a Care Service or purchasing a Gift Voucher
4.5.1 Booking a Care Service
To book a Care Service, proceed as follows:
- the Customer selects the Care Service(s) they wish to book;
- the customer selects a date and time from the calendar;
- The customer is then asked to provide the following information to complete the booking:
- Customer information: first name, last name, e-mail address, telephone number,
- Additional information: Possible contraindications;
- the Customer must then tick the box "I confirm that I have read and accepted the General Sales Conditions and Cancellation Policy" to be able to click on the "Pay now" or "Book without paying" box.
- the Customer must then enter his/her bank details: cardholder's first name, cardholder's last name, card number, expiry date, cryptogram and zip code, in order to be able to click on the "Pay and confirm" box.
4.5.2 Buying a Gift Voucher
Buying a Gift Voucher is as follows:
- the Customer selects one or more Gifts to add to the basket;
- following this selection, a "basket" summary is displayed, showing all the choices and the total price of the Gifts selected;
- The customer is then asked to provide the following information to complete the booking:
- Customer information: first name, last name, email, telephone number, email address, notes for the service provider ;
- the Customer must then tick the box "I confirm that I have read and accepted the General Sales Conditions and Cancellation Policy" to be able to click on the "Pay now and finalize the order" box.
- the customer must then enter his/her bank details: cardholder's first name, cardholder's last name, card number, expiry date, cryptogram and zip code, in order to click on the "Pay & finish" box.
Article 5. FINANCIAL CONDITIONS
5.1 Financial conditions applicable to Care Services and Gift Certificates
5.1.1 Care services
The price of Care Services is indicated in euros, all taxes included. Diane Servant may modify the prices indicated on the Site at any time and without notice. However, the modified prices will only be applied to reservations made on the site after the new prices come into effect.
184.108.40.206 Warranty, prepayment and Payment Policy for Care Services
The Customer may pay :
- the total amount in advance. With this option, the customer can choose to pay at the time of booking instead of giving card details and being debited later.
- Or, an imprint of the Customer's credit or debit card is made at the time of booking. This imprint is used to block the reservation. When this imprint is made, the processor validates the customer's card by applying a small pre-authorization transaction, carried out for credit card verification purposes. Subsequently, the payment will automatically cancel the pre-authorization translation. The customer will be debited the full amount of the reservation automatically at the time of the appointment, or can pay via the Eftpos terminal or in cash.
In the event of late cancellation or "no show", the registered card will be debited by Diane Servant (in accordance with the Cancellation Policy).
5.1.2 Gift vouchers
Gift vouchers are priced in euros, all taxes included. Diane Servant
reserves the right to modify its prices at any time. Nevertheless, the price invoiced to the Customer will be
the one in force at the time of the order.
5.2 Terms of payment
Payment for Care Services and Gift Vouchers may be made as follows:
by bank card (debit or credit), or by cash payment (exclusively in the case of payment on site and within the limits of payment ceilings set by local laws).
In the case of reservations and/or purchases via the Site, only credit card payments are accepted.
or debit) are authorized. When purchasing a Gift Voucher via the Site, the full amount of the order will be debited at the time of purchase.
In the event that, for whatever reason (opposition, refusal by the issuing center, etc.),
Should it prove impossible to collect the sums owed by the Customer, the reservation will be cancelled.
immediately cancelled. The Customer will be informed by email at the address provided by the
Customer at time of booking ;
Article 6. CANCELLATION POLICY AND "NO SHOW
A cancellation is considered to be :
- full or partial cancellation (including late arrival or early departure) or
- a no-show on the dates and times of the Service booked.
In the event of cancellation or modification of the reservation less than 24 hours before the scheduled date and time, the full amount of the service will be charged.
In the event of a "no show", the full amount will be charged.
In case of delay, the duration of the service will be shortened.
In the event of successive cancellations or modifications to a reservation within a period of less than 72 hours, Diane Servant reserves the right to cancel the reservation concerned at no cost to the customer.
Gift vouchers have a 6-month expiration date from the date of purchase and are non-refundable. In the event of modification or cancellation of a reservation made with a gift voucher less than 24 hours before the scheduled date and time, or in the event of a no-show, the gift voucher will be deemed to have been used.